£50K- £60K Basic Salary
Our client, an award-winning leading provider of digital learning solutions are looking for an LMS consultant to provide technical consultancy on the pre-sales and implementation of the learning platform. This is an exciting new role within a growing organisation. Home- based, with travel to the office required on occasions in Hertfordshire.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Guide and advise clients throughout the implementation of the learning platform
- Work closely with the clients to understand their learning objectives
- Challenge clients with new ways of thinking
- Monitoring and Reporting project status
- Influence ways to increase LMS use
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Make sure that business requirements are met through acceptance tests, once unit, integration and QA tests have been completed.
- Collaborate with internal design teams, acting as the voice of the client, ensuring features on the platform meet their objectives
- Advise clients on how to get the most out of the learning platform
- Maintain a strong technical understanding of the product
- Ensure that the company’s technology solutions are demonstrated to the highest standard.
- Establish credibility with stakeholders and influencers within customer and prospect accounts.
- Provide an independent view on the strength of opportunities within the sales pipeline.
- Analyse prospect and customer requirements and propose the correct technical solution.
- Create and maintain a knowledge base of frequently asked questions for customer tenders
- Keep up-to-date with the latest product releases and be a learning solution expert.
- Pro-actively keep up-to-date with changing technologies and third party product enhancements.
- Proactively share product knowledge with the sales team and the rest of the business as appropriate.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to discuss the product confidently with clients
- Demonstrable time management, organisational and planning skills
- Personable individual, with an enthusiastic “can-do” approach
- An understanding of integration technologies and systems
- Good customer skills and ability to interact at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, hardworking, committed to the cause
- Demonstrates flexibility both internally and externally, in delivery and when resolving issues
- Self-sufficient and organised
- Proactive, demonstrates initiative and identifies opportunities
- Accurate with consistent attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven success implementing learning platforms LMS, LXP
- Several years of experience in a Learning and Development role with extensive knowledge of learning technologies including learning management systems
- Experience of influencing key stakeholders and driving change in the form of learning technology through an organisation
- Educated to degree level or equivalent desirable.
- Relevant qualifications are desirable
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Design and develop solutions
Design and develop solutions
(Co-)Designing and developing learning experiences and solutions that include appropriate formal and informal learning solutions, resources and performance support, ensuring that business, performance and learner requirements are met.
Performance and impact
Resolving workplace performance issues by partnering with customers/clients to provide a systematic analysis of performance gaps, recommending appropriate performance interventions and measuring ensuing business outcomes.
Strategy and operations
Manage technology for learning
Working with others to manage the technology strategy, roadmap and tools used to enable the individual and organisational learning and performance needs of today – and the innovations of tomorrow.