£350-£400 per day
We wish to employ a UX consultant to assist in the design of a new learning system for our clients members. The new functionality will seamlessly link to or be part of our current website but will provide users with the ability to review and select the various types of learning resources and assessments to meet their individual needs. Delivery will be phased over at least two years, but we are keen to develop the overarching plan upfront to avoid abortive work as additional features are developed. Remote position for a period of 4-6 months.
Stand out from other candidates, with the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Run workshops for clients and internal stakeholders to clarify requirements
- Create user journeys and site maps
- Translate ideas into wireframes and prototypes
- Work on cross-platform applications to develop user experiences covering mobile phones, laptops, ipads etc
- Work collaboratively with other teams – IT, LR, Marketing etc
- Ensure CISI style guide, design etc are adhered to
- Liaise regularly with project manager and internal stakeholders and attend meetings to discuss and review progress on the project
- Help to plan and conduct off and on-site user research and usability testing with real users (firms/members) to ensure the end-product design provides members with the best experience in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and engagement
- Experience in a client-facing role working with multidisciplinary teams on end-to-end projects and programmes, from discover and strategy to delivery to market.
- Commercially aware, with an understanding of what it takes to make change happen in large organisations.
- Confident and experienced in stakeholder management
- Detailed knowledge and practical experience of UX design and research methodologies and practices at each stage of the delivery cycle
- More than four years experience in a digital industry, ideally in a UX or creative agency
- More than four years’ experience in a digital industry, ideally in a UX or creative agency