As a Sales Development Representative, you will be prospecting the Enterprise or Higher Education market within the UK and Europe. You will be responsible for generating sales leads and opportunities using outbound and inbound prospecting by phone, email and social outreach to support a team of Account Executives. Your day to day will be a mix of prospecting, skill development and team collaboration. This position is remote but based in the UK. The Sales Development Representative will be required to attend monthly meetings in Central London.
Stand out from other candidates, with the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Generate new business opportunities from Outbound and Inbound activities.
- Use a mixture of prospecting methods such as cold calling, email and social media.
- Work as a team with other Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives.
- Use Salesforce and other sales and marketing tools to track and maintain leads.
- Understand our client's offerings and effectively communicate them to prospects
- Achieve and exceed monthly/quarterly quotas and objectives
- Strong work ethic
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and organisation
- Strong phone presence, comfortable with high-volume, outbound cold calling
- Additional language skills a plus
- Experience with CRM Salesforce or other relevant sales optimisation tools
- Additional languages
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience