Our client is a fast growing E-Learning company revolutionising the educational landscape with innovative, online solutions. They are looking for an experienced and motivated Sales Operations Manager to join the team and play a critical role in the growth and success of the business. The client is offering opportunities for career growth and development in a supportive and collaborative work environment. If you are a highly analytical, tech-savvy professional with a passion for driving growth and improving processes, we would love to hear from you. This is a home-based role with occasional travel to offices in the UK and Europe.
Stand out from other candidates, with the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Managing the operational aspects of the sales process, ensuring sales managers can focus on selling and converting
- Overseeing Salesforce and data integrity, as well as generating accurate reports
- Managing the sales process, including lead generation, quoting, discounting, and contract renewals
- Overseeing account planning and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders
- Conducting forecasting, target setting, tracking, and commission management
- Providing administrative support to sales teams, such as travel bookings and meeting coordination
- Acting as the link between Sales and Finance departments
- Supervising two team members
- Reporting directly to the Group Sales Director
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with technology and data
- Excellent stakeholder management abilities
- An interest in pursuing a career in Direct or Channel sales
- The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has proven experience in a SaaS company or public sector services business eg. Capita, Serco or similar, smaller organisation
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
How do your skills measure up for this job? Create your own LPI Capability Map