£35K-£40K basic salary - £80K OTE
||Sales and marketing
An exceptional career opportunity with a leading, fast growing digital learning company. Focused on building and strengthening existing client relationships, proactively upselling and cross selling into accounts. Experience of B2B sales and proven success in growing key accounts is essential, along with plenty of energy and confidence.
- To account manage a range of different sized clients, maintain and builds successful relationships
Identify areas of potential account growth and uncover business development opportunities
Engage with mid and senior level stakeholders and decision makers
Attend client meetings, undergo reviews and collate and communicate feedback
Manage projects, monitoring and actioning when required
Undertake client ‘housekeeping’ duties and ensure all queries and problems are solved quickly and efficiently.
- Any sales training qualifications are desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is desirable
- At least two years of experience in an Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Business Development Manager or similar position.
Possess a proven track record in a commercial (B2B) sales role
Confident and comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders and C level clients.
Excellent problem-solving skills
The ability to up sell and cross sell effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Relationship building ability and research skills
Great time management and organisational skills
Fantastic persuasion skills