Business Development Manager- Learning Solutions
£55K- £65K Basic Salary + £90K OTE
|Sector||E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies|
|Role||Sales and marketing|
An exceptional career opportunity with a leader in the provision of learning and performance improvement solutions, with an enviable client base.
You will be an accomplished new business sales professional with an entrepreneurial mindset, possessing experience of selling learning solutions that address and solve business challenges. Experience within highly regulated, compliance-focused sectors is an advantage.
- Sales of Learning and development (L&D) focused solutions to organisations across the UK and Europe
- Consulting on business challenges and identifying appropriate L&D solutions that will improve performance and provide solutions
- Identifying the most effective delivery methods e.g. generic e-learning, bespoke digital, classroom, blended etc.
- Achieving agreed quarterly and annual personal sales targets (Circa £600K-£1M)
- Engaging with mid and senior level decision makers and influencers with prospect accounts and existing clients
- Identifying new sales opportunities via targeted lead generation and client interaction
- Ensuring the continuous growth, development, performance, and profitability of key accounts
- Creating, developing and implementing sales and account profiling and growth plans
- Collaborating with colleagues internationally, to identify and maximise cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Travelling to meet with prospects and clients, as required
- Presenting at meetings, seminars, industry and marketing events etc.
- Formal training in any sales methodologies (e.g. SPIN, Challenger) would be beneficial
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of selling consulting, L&D and ‘advisory’ solutions in areas such as leadership and talent development, compliance, HR, L&D
- Track record of achieving annual sales targets in excess of £500K
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a L&D related sales role
- Proven success in solution selling, with excellent negotiation skills
- In-depth knowledge of L&D, talent development solutions with strong industry insight
- Self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Possessing the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to thrive in target-driven environments
- Excellent account profiling skills, adept at dealing with ‘C-Suite’ contacts
- Superb rapport building and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills, attention to detail
- Gravitas with strong commercial acumen