Growth Lead - Bespoke Digital Learning (EMEA)
£90K-£100K Basic + £35K Bonus (Uncapped)
|Role||Learning and development consulting|
|Benefits||Bonus scheme, Pension|
An exciting and newly created role with an award winning, global provider of bespoke and blended learning. Focusing on the growth of bespoke digital learning within EMEA, you will take ownership of the strategic direction and growth of this critical division within the business. An in-depth knowledge of L&D combined with strong commercial experience gained within a digital learning vendor and proven success growing similar companies or business units is essential.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Develop and implement strategic growth plans for the bespoke digital learning division
- Scoping out innovative learning solutions with both existing clients and prospects
- Collaborate with the learning design and product development teams to ensure success development and delivery in a timely manner to the required high quality
- Achieve revenue and profit targets (P&L) for the EMEA region, as agreed with the Senior Leadership Team
- Develop and strengthen key client relationships as a trusted adviser and L&D expert
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to identify sales opportunities, develop value propositions, market positioning and growth plans
- Ensure that learning solutions evolve and are creative, innovative and ground breaking
- Attend and speak at industry events and conferences as an ambassador of the business
- Work closely with other divisions on joint initiatives and bids
- Recruit and develop additional members of the bespoke digital learning team
- Excellent leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of technology enabled learning solutions and eco systems, learning platforms (LXP/LMS)
- Adept as scoping innovative digital learning solutions harnessing the latest thinking
- Excellent creative and problem-solving skills with a growth mindset
- Proven ability (demonstrable success) winning high value, complex business in conjunction with bid teams
- Negotiation and influencing skills, not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Strong commercial acumen and entrepreneurial mindset
- Ambitious, self-motivated and driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Several years of experience managing and leading commercial LD divisions or businesses
- Strong experience of creating innovative, bespoke learning solutions
- PL management experience
- Proven experience engaging and influencing senior including C-suite stakeholders and decision makers within HRLD
- Degree qualified or equivalent is an advantage.
QualificationsRelevant industry qualifications such as CIPD Level 5 or 7 is an advantage
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Design and develop solutions
Engaging, empowering and accelerating individuals, groups and organisations to facilitate their optimal change journey in a sustainable way that positively affects performance. Building individual resilience and organisational agility during episodic and continuous change.
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Performance and impact
Resolving workplace performance issues by partnering with customers/clients to provide a systematic analysis of performance gaps, recommending appropriate performance interventions and measuring ensuing business outcomes.
Strategy and operations
Aligning the learning strategy with the business strategy, planning to move the business forward and guiding execution of L&D tactics in line with strategy.
Manage and improve L&D processes
Managing L&D business processes and their continuous improvement.
Manage L&D procurement and finances
Specifying, sourcing, ordering and receiving supplies, services and assets required for L&D activities. Building and maintaining supplier relationships and managing supplier performance. Managing operating and capital budget allocated to L&D.
Marketing and communications
Creating, communicating and delivering messages for L&D and learning solutions that demonstrate value for the business and its people, in support of a learning culture that encourages engagement of all parties.