Digital Learning Designer
£25K-£35K Basic Salary
|Location||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|Role||Learning content development|
An exciting opportunity for a digital learning designer to join a growing learning team and have the opportunity to share their passion for designing engaging and innovative digital learning content. This role will require travel into the office in the North-West twice a week, with flexibility for remote working three days a week.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Design and develop engaging multimedia content to support the learning, including animations, graphics, and videos
- Utilise the Adobe Suite including Premier Pro and After Effects, to develop the multimedia content
- Ensure the content is of high quality and consistent with the brand
- Working closely with stakeholders and SMEs, understanding requirements and suggesting suitable solutions to meet the learning needs
- A creative individual with a passion for graphic design
- Proficient in using the Adobe Creative Cloud including Premier Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and InDesign
- An organised individual who is eager to learn and can manage multiple projects at once
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal
- 1-2 years experience in a learning designer or developer position
- Proven experience in producing creative digital content for learning purposes, including animations and video
- Qualifications in multimedia or graphic design are desirable
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Design and develop solutions
Create and manage content
(Co-)Creating relevant learning content using sound learning design principles, and ensuring content is aligned with needs analysis and learning solution design and assessment strategy. Editing content when required to maintain, accuracy and relevance.
Gathering, verifying, adding meaning to, organising and sharing information/resources to serve a defined learning- or performance-related purpose. Using digital tools and non-digital /manual techniques to achieve this.
Design and develop solutions
(Co-)Designing and developing learning experiences and solutions that include appropriate formal and informal learning solutions, resources and performance support, ensuring that business, performance and learner requirements are met.
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Strategy and operations
Aligning the learning strategy with the business strategy, planning to move the business forward and guiding execution of L&D tactics in line with strategy.
Manage and improve L&D processes
Managing L&D business processes and their continuous improvement.