A great opportunity to join a rapidly growing learning and development team and support the shaping of the learning strategy for a well-established, growing, and visible brand. In this role, you will be working closely with the Learning and Development Manager and supporting the design and delivery of training programmes including leadership and onboarding.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Support the design of both new and existing L&D Programmes, ensuring they are in line with the company’s continuous development strategies.
- Facilitation of learning programmes for internal stakeholders
- Ensuring that the training programmes are up to date with the latest learning trends, as well as identifying the right modality of learning including classroom-based, e-learning, or blended learning
- Support the implementation of an in-house Learning Management System
- Confident and effective communicator, verbal and non-verbal.
- Great organisational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and evaluation abilities.
- Engaging, knowledgeable and passionate about the facilitating of training
- Developing learning content and e-learning modules to be integrated onto a Learning Management System.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an LD role, ideally within a design and delivery position
- Proven track record in designing and delivering successful training programmes.
- Highly proficient in using MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Profound experience in traditional and modern training methods e.g., coaching, on-the-job or in-classroom training, e-learning etc.
- A CIPD or TAP qualification or equivalent, either Level 3 or Level 5.
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
Design and develop solutions
Create and manage content
(Co-)Creating relevant learning content using sound learning design principles, and ensuring content is aligned with needs analysis and learning solution design and assessment strategy. Editing content when required to maintain, accuracy and relevance.
Design and develop solutions
(Co-)Designing and developing learning experiences and solutions that include appropriate formal and informal learning solutions, resources and performance support, ensuring that business, performance and learner requirements are met.
Ensuring resources are available for improving performance, tagging and placing them within the context of the workflow and need as an output of performance consulting, the information architecture and learning solution design.
Facilitate face-to-face learning
Facilitating face-to-face learning events, using engaging facilitation skills to actively involve people in learning, motivate them to adopt desired behaviours and meet agreed session outcomes.
Facilitate live virtual learning
Facilitating interactive virtual-learning events using varied and regular interactive opportunities to encourage participation with the overall aim of meeting the session objectives/outcomes.
Strategy and operations
Aligning the learning strategy with the business strategy, planning to move the business forward and guiding execution of L&D tactics in line with strategy.
Manage L&D resources
Ensuring adequate capacity, availability and optimal utilisation of people, facilities and equipment to meet current and future organisational learning requirements and provide a seamless end-to-end customer experience.
Manage technology for learning
Working with others to manage the technology strategy, roadmap and tools used to enable the individual and organisational learning and performance needs of today – and the innovations of tomorrow.