An excellent opportunity to develop your career as an L&D and Training professional to develop the organisations learning strategy aimed at both internal audience and customers in a SaaS organisation. In this role you will be leading the design, delivery, and curation of best practice learning resources.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Responsible for the design and delivery of both new and existing software and product training programmes incorporating virtual, classroom-based, and digital learning assets.
- Evaluating of data and ensure training courses remain up to date with the latest trends, and ensure continuous development of internal teams and customer education
- Identifying and prioritising key learning strategies.
- Communicate with external stakeholders to design and deliver custom-built workshops and training sessions, in both online and offline environments
- Confident and effective communicator, verbal and non-verbal.
- Great organisational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and evaluation abilities.
- Excellent people person who has the ability to design, develop and deliver excellent results.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an LD role, ideally in design and facilitation
- Proven track record in designing and executing successful training programmes e.g., technical andor software training
- Highly proficient in using MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint, and Captivate
- Great experience in traditional and modern training methods e.g., coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning etc.
- a qualification for training delivery e.g., CIPD level 5 or equivalent are essential
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
Design and develop solutions
Create and manage content
(Co-)Creating relevant learning content using sound learning design principles, and ensuring content is aligned with needs analysis and learning solution design and assessment strategy. Editing content when required to maintain, accuracy and relevance.
Design and develop solutions
(Co-)Designing and developing learning experiences and solutions that include appropriate formal and informal learning solutions, resources and performance support, ensuring that business, performance and learner requirements are met.
Engaging, empowering and accelerating individuals, groups and organisations to facilitate their optimal change journey in a sustainable way that positively affects performance. Building individual resilience and organisational agility during episodic and continuous change.
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Facilitate face-to-face learning
Facilitating face-to-face learning events, using engaging facilitation skills to actively involve people in learning, motivate them to adopt desired behaviours and meet agreed session outcomes.
Facilitate live virtual learning
Facilitating interactive virtual-learning events using varied and regular interactive opportunities to encourage participation with the overall aim of meeting the session objectives/outcomes.
Strategy and operations
Aligning the learning strategy with the business strategy, planning to move the business forward and guiding execution of L&D tactics in line with strategy.
Manage L&D resources
Ensuring adequate capacity, availability and optimal utilisation of people, facilities and equipment to meet current and future organisational learning requirements and provide a seamless end-to-end customer experience.
Manage technology for learning
Working with others to manage the technology strategy, roadmap and tools used to enable the individual and organisational learning and performance needs of today – and the innovations of tomorrow.
How do your skills measure up for this job? Create your own LPI Capability Map