A brilliant opportunity for a passionate Learning Designer to join a small but established L&D function within a successful corporate business based in Southwest England.Within this role you will contribute to the growth and development of colleagues through the creation and development of high-quality digital learning solutions.This role requires travel into the office 1-2 days per week based in Bristol.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Develop engaging e-learning modules based on a range of technical and behavioural skills
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to analyse training needs/skill gaps and design effective learning solutions
- Utilise authoring tools, in particular Articulate 360 to design and develop learning programmes
- Maintain and develop the Learning Management System, administering and uploading learning programmes
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all training programmes and provide reports to L&D Manager
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for creating engaging and effective learning experiences
- Proficiency in using authoring tools including Articulate 360
- Great attention to detail and excellent time management and organisation skills
- 2-3 years experience in a Digital Learning Designer position or similar
- Experience designing and developing learning programmes using Articulate 360
- Experience using a Learning Management System
- Any LD related qualifications are desirable
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
Design and develop solutions
Create and manage content
(Co-)Creating relevant learning content using sound learning design principles, and ensuring content is aligned with needs analysis and learning solution design and assessment strategy. Editing content when required to maintain, accuracy and relevance.
Design and develop solutions
(Co-)Designing and developing learning experiences and solutions that include appropriate formal and informal learning solutions, resources and performance support, ensuring that business, performance and learner requirements are met.
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Facilitate face-to-face learning
Facilitating face-to-face learning events, using engaging facilitation skills to actively involve people in learning, motivate them to adopt desired behaviours and meet agreed session outcomes.
Performance and impact
Leveraging data-enabled decisions to improve people and organisational performance.