Client Services Manager
£40K-£50K Basic Salary
We are working with a multi-award-winning provider of Learning Management Systems (Totara). They are looking for a highly experienced Client Services Manager to support and advise clients on using the LMS. You will oversee and manage 2nd and 3rd line technical support requests and configure the LMS to meet the requirements of the client.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Overall responsibility for 2nd line support via Zendesk and Guide
- Ensure client satisfaction, and that SLAs are met
- Key liaison with the Technical Team to manage 3rd line technical support requests
- Management of client support budgets
- Configuring the LMS to meet the requirements of the client
- Preparation and delivery of formal training sessions to client site administrators
- Creating project documentation, training materials, and participate in webinars
- Liaising, scoping, agreeing and documenting project and development tasks
- Confident managerial qualities with the ability to mentor when necessary
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all working areas
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills encouraging others to communicate effectively
- Be responsive and proactive to show the client you care
- Ability to work effectively in a home-based environment
- Proven capability in Learning Management Systems, e.g. Totara, Moodle
- Experience in providing customer support to clients in a professional environment
- Experience managing and assigning responsibilities accordingly
- Previously worked with online ticketing systems, e.g. Zendesk
- Educated to degree level is desirable
- Certifications in relevant areas are desirable
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Strategy and operations
Manage technology for learning
Working with others to manage the technology strategy, roadmap and tools used to enable the individual and organisational learning and performance needs of today – and the innovations of tomorrow.
Structuring a programme of support and guidance to members of the organisation via mentoring. Supporting development and application of skills by others to help people build successful mentoring relationships.