£40K-£50K Basic Salary
Awesome opportunity for an Implementation Consultant to work on various innovative platform launch projects, guiding clients through set-up to project completion. This global learning technology provider is looking for an LMS expert to manage client expectations, understand their needs, and project manage the implementation process.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Consult with clients about learning objectives, learner journeys etc
- Manage the technical and functional set-up of the client’s learning platforms, working in close collaboration with the client and the internal global team
- Provide expert Moodle/Totara platform knowledge to the client, helping them to understand the full capability of the product
- Expertly deliver successful implementations by configuring the system to achieve client requirements
- Play a key role in overseeing the project, ensuring it is delivered on time, exceeding quality expectations and working in line with budget
- Work closely with new and existing clients, supporting the defining of their requirements through consultation, building trusting relationships
- Conduct discovery meetings with new clients, and align the value and purpose of the platforms use to meet their requirements
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others at all levels of an organisation
- Strong communicational skills for complex technical concepts
- Strategic mindset with a strong attention to detail
- The ability to consult and communicate effectively internally and externally
- Able to meet deadlines and work within budget
- A minimum of 3 years of experience using either Moodle or Totara platforms
- Implementation experience is a must-have requirement
- Previously consultancy-based experience is highly desirable
- Certifications in relevant field is desirable
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Design and develop solutions
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Strategy and operations
Manage technology for learning
Working with others to manage the technology strategy, roadmap and tools used to enable the individual and organisational learning and performance needs of today – and the innovations of tomorrow.