An excellent opportunity for an experienced Learning Technologist to join a global media company. You will be the trusted advisor for learning technology, responsible for project managing the implementation of the new Learning Management System (LMS) and ensuring it is utilised to its fullest. You will support the design and delivery of new online courses and the ongoing management of the platform.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Project manage the LMS implementation including user testing, specification and reporting through to launch
- Set up and maintain workflows
- Create templates for courses and other learning sectors within the LMS
- Upload learning content into the system
- Train and support colleagues to use the new platform effectively
- Day-to-day management of the LMS to ensure efficient user functionality
- Design eLearning content in partnership with subject matter experts
- Train and develop the L&D Coordinator, providing operational support
- Create user guides
- Set up scheduled reports within the LMS and Power BI
- Run reports and analyse the platform and course data
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Strong project management skills -organising and planning
- Understanding of learning management systems context and processes
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Ability to work on several areas of work whilst prioritising effectively
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Learning Technologist role or similar
- Strong knowledge and practical experience of implementing and managing an LMS, ideally LMS365 or another LMS
- Experience of creating digital learning content, using an LMS or authoring tools, such as Articulate Rise, Storyline or Adobe Captivate
- Experience of upskilling stakeholderscolleagues on the LMS
- Learning technology-related qualifications are desirable
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
Design and develop solutions
Create and manage content
(Co-)Creating relevant learning content using sound learning design principles, and ensuring content is aligned with needs analysis and learning solution design and assessment strategy. Editing content when required to maintain, accuracy and relevance.
Design and develop solutions
(Co-)Designing and developing learning experiences and solutions that include appropriate formal and informal learning solutions, resources and performance support, ensuring that business, performance and learner requirements are met.
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Strategy and operations
Manage technology for learning
Working with others to manage the technology strategy, roadmap and tools used to enable the individual and organisational learning and performance needs of today – and the innovations of tomorrow.