Our client is seeking a Senior Marketing Executive - Demand Generation to help design and deliver the marketing strategy for the demand generation marketing services business unit. In collaboration with the wider Demand Generation team, you’ll be responsible for delivering complex client campaigns across the full marketing mix; leveraging digital media, sponsored content, video and broadcasting activations that generate highly qualified MQLs for our client base. This is a hybrid role, combining home working with working out of our London office on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Stand out from other candidates, with the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Take ownership and implement the marketing plans for your dedicated channels to achieve revenue, lead generation, subscription and viewership targets
- Identify target audiences for each of your channels
- Collaborate with the clients partners to create compelling campaigns
- Design marketing collateral for the campaigns within your channels
- Create social media campaigns across LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Manage websites for each broadcast series within your channels
- Collaborate with sales, client success and production teams on campaign delivery
- Regularly and accurately report to stakeholders on campaign progress & KPIs
- Lead campaigns to deliver warm leads to the sales team.
- Strategic mindset, able to develop creative plans to generate a high volume of MQLs.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Confident copywriting skills
- Providing strategic insights that map program performance against goals
- Ability to multitask and effective time management skills
- Experience in a B2B demand generation role, or minimum of 2 years of marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Experience with CRM and content management systems, marketing automation
- tools, and social media channels
- Experience writing for a technical audience would be beneficial
- Multi-channel campaign experience, incorporating email, digital, print and video
- Experience analysing performance metrics
- Bachelors degree in Marketing is a definite advantage.