Our client is looking for a commercially minded Customer Marketing Manager to take ownership of the new Customer Impact service. You will create and provide customers with marketing collateral and materials in order to drive product impact and prove ROI. Ideally, you will have CSM and L&D vendor experience. This role offers flexible working and a wide range of benefits.
Stand out from other candidates, with the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Support clients with the additional resources to drive user engagement
- Create and execute presentations, interactive sessions and workshops for clients
- Work with clients to share knowledge and provide resources
- Collaborate with Sales and Design teams to create promotional material
- Create content and templates to support the customer journey
- Have ownership of product and customer marketing
- Confident and personable when working with customers with good presentation skills
- Strong understanding of marketing principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be organised and be able to prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Minimum of 4 years with a SaaS Vendor in the LD space
- Previous experience in a customer facing or client success role is highly desirable
- Relevant Marketing degree preferred
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
How do your skills measure up for this job? Create your own LPI Capability Map