£35K - £45K Basic Salary
|Role||Project or Product Management|
An awesome opportunity has arisen with a multi-award-winning digital learning and software company, which focus on designing and developing custom digital experiences for organisations. They are looking for a Project Manager to manage the design, production and delivery for global blue-chip companies.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Effectively communicate with clients and the internal team, always overseeing progress, ensuring they are in safe hands
- Management of delivery plans and project budgets
- Drive the delivery of creativity, innovation and quality on your projects
- Coordinate and project manage various projects of diverse size and complexity including; animations, software developments and digital learning
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively with technical and design project teams
- Confident delivering plans and providing clarity in client meetings
- The ability to work proactively remotely based
- A minimum of 3-4 years of project Manager experience ideally for corporate clients
- Previous experience within LD
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies would be highly desirable
- Customer facing experience, as well evidence of managing complex projects
- Experience with websoftware project processes along with a keen interest in communications and IT
- Educated to a degree level is desirable
- Certifications in relevant areas are desirable, e.g. Prince2
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Performance and impact
Measuring individual and team performance against valid and reliably defined performance outcomes at both formative (during the programme) and summative stages (when the programme has been completed).
Develop organisational capability
Identifying and developing the individual and team capabilities required to enhance organisational capability, which is also aligned to strategic business priorities.
Resolving workplace performance issues by partnering with customers/clients to provide a systematic analysis of performance gaps, recommending appropriate performance interventions and measuring ensuing business outcomes.