Our client is looking for a CSM to work alongside the dedicated account team, acting as the main point of contact throughout the client journey; communicating effectively and providing outstanding service to clients. Your main responsibility lies within client retention: managing the client relationship, meeting all deadlines and fulfilling deliverables against a set strategy and providing high-level reporting, which in turn, helps retain client spend. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join a highly driven, vibrant Client Success division. This is a hybrid role in London with the option to work remotely 3 days a week.
Stand out from other candidates, with the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times, ensuring you are in regular communication with clients.
- You will work as part of a client servicing team, of which you will act as the day-to-day point of contact, building trusted client relationships with key stakeholders within this specified client remit.
- Provide campaign analysis and reporting for each client; providing a strong business case around the ROI delivered and the justification for continued partnership with each client.
- Meet key deadlines across integrated campaigns, communicating effectively and collaborate with teams from Sales, Marketing and Operations.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with the project team throughout the life cycle of the project; suitability to a fast-paced environment is an absolute must.
- Understanding our client’s explicit business needs and requirements in a fast-moving market is essential to the role, and therefore you will need to keep up to date with industry news as well as marketing trends to ensure we offer the most suitable solutions to each client.
- Minimum of 3 years in a client management client services role in a B2B setting
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent experience
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
How do your skills measure up for this job? Create your own LPI Capability Map