Account Executive - SaaS
£40K-£45K Basic + Commission
|Benefits||Bonus scheme, Medical insurance, Pension|
An exciting and newly created role with a leading provider of versatile digital learning and e-assessment platforms (Saas) with clients in over 100 countries. The main focus of the role is conversion of plentiful inbound leads generated by client recommendations, website referrals and event and conference activity. Experience of SaaS sales, ideally to L&D/HR stakeholders is essential. Home based with visits to the London office 3 or 4 times a month.
Stand out from other candidates, with the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Following up inbound leads generated from existing client recommendations, marketing activities, events and incoming enquiries.
- Outbound lead generation, identifying opportunities and closing business
- Achieving and exceeding personal sales targets (Circa £250K-£350 per annum)
- Conducting online demonstrations to prospective clients
- Collaborating with the marketing, product and developments teams
- Attending and participating in relevant industry events and conferences
- Target driven, organised and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Good listening skills and attention to detail
- Resilient, tenacious and determined
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Confident presenter and public speaker
- Excellent rapport and relationship building skills
- Minimum of two years of experience in SaaS andor LD solutions sales
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets in a B2B focused sales role
- Experience of selling to LD and HR stakeholders is an advantage
- A degree level qualification is desirable but not essential.
A business or sales related qualification is an advantage but not essential.