The Account Manager will be responsible for retaining and growing existing SaaS accounts in higher education and enterprise clients. Responsibilities include achieving sales quotas and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction by managing all aspects of the sales cycle and collaborating with other team members in marketing and sales engineering. This position is remote but based in the UK. The Account Manager will be required to attend regular monthly meetings in Central London.
Stand out from other candidates, with the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Consult with existing clients to identify business needs.
- Manage a portfolio of clients worth £2.8M.
- Develop client relationships to secure business, retain and expand existing accounts.
- Identify the decision-makers and cultivate relationships with executive-level contacts.
- Conduct virtual and in-person demonstrations of our clients solutions.
- Work closely with marketing and pre-sales.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
- Use a solution based approach to selling and creating value for clients.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, webinars, and trade shows events.
- Proven track record of sales success of growing and retaining clients.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed individual quarterly and annual quotas.
- Demonstrated experience developing a territory sales plan with measurable objectives.
- Strong business development, technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Strong account management skills and experience developing relationships with C-level.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, sound judgment.
- Willingness to travel within region
- 2 years SaaS sales experience with a proven track-record in selling SaaS solutions and knowledge of the Corporate HR, Learning and Development and Higher Education sectors.
- BABSc Degree or equivalent experience