Our client is an award-winning e-learning company going through a period of rapid growth in a highly competitive space. They make learning, agile, social and learner led by understanding the needs of each learner and creating a consumer grade experience. They are looking for a Customer Success Manager to deliver a compelling customer implementation and engagement strategy and drive real transformative results for their clients. You will aim to become a trusted advisor and strategic partner to drive engagement. If you have energy and experience setting up Learning Management Systems, customer onboarding and long term account management and are looking a supportive, fun environment, please apply now.
Stand out from other candidates, with the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Support new customers through the onboarding process.
- Work with customers to help support our clients high retention rate.
- Own the handover from Sales and complete the service requirement specification
- Facilitate communication between the customer and the Learning Solutions team
- Support client administrator training and successful build out of the LMS and content
- Work with existing customers to help them achieve their business objectives
- Understanding customer needs in order to anticipate and deliver exceptional support
- Passion for client success
- Strong relationship building skills
- Problem solver
- Continuous learning and improvement is important to you
- Enthusiastic and creative in problem solving
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- The ability to prioritise and work on several projects at once
- The ability to pick up new applications and technologies quickly
- Experience identifying customer objectives and challenges, build trust and credibility quickly, and build enduring relationships
- 2 years in a Customer Success or e-learning project management role
- Experience demonstrating, setting up and onboarding LMS platforms.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent experience in a relevant role