An outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and creative commercial leader to develop and continually grow and improve the organisation’s commercial learning offering, ensuring the retention and expansion of clients. This person will be a self-motivated individual with a high level of commercial understanding and awareness.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Manage the development of new products, programmes and courses
- Review and improve existing learner experience
- Oversee content and delivery standards in current programmes
- Appoint and manage the associate consultants, regularly communicating with them
- Onboard and distribute projects to the consultants
- Ensure customer retention
- Be a thought leader in the L&D space, including public speaking, blogging and article writing
- Provide training and support to the sales team on products and services offered
- Support sales team where necessary by collaborating with customers
- Consult with larger clients on learning solutions
- Commercially astute and opportunity driven
- Leadership skills with a focus on integrity, excellence and teamwork
- Passionate about learning outcomes and results
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage successful relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Strategic thinking, planning and analytical skills, with the ability to develop creative solutions
- Comfortable and skilled in public speaking
- Advanced problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to challenge and influence
- Strong project management skills
- Minimum of 10 years experience in LD, including experience of working with clients nationally and internationally
- Experience within talent management, leadership development and organisational development
- Proven experience managing and growing a successful enterprise
- A track record of managing relationships with external clients and building successful partnerships
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
Design and develop solutions
Design and develop solutions
(Co-)Designing and developing learning experiences and solutions that include appropriate formal and informal learning solutions, resources and performance support, ensuring that business, performance and learner requirements are met.
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Performance and impact
Develop organisational capability
Identifying and developing the individual and team capabilities required to enhance organisational capability, which is also aligned to strategic business priorities.
Defining, measuring and interpreting learning impact in relation to the organisation’s performance objectives or expectations using a range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies. Evaluation scope includes both impact and effectiveness of learning solutions allows the organisation to take a view on the value that the learning has added.
Resolving workplace performance issues by partnering with customers/clients to provide a systematic analysis of performance gaps, recommending appropriate performance interventions and measuring ensuing business outcomes.
Strategy and operations
Develop L&D capability
Keeping L&D’s capabilities current and future-ready.
Aligning the learning strategy with the business strategy, planning to move the business forward and guiding execution of L&D tactics in line with strategy.
Manage and improve L&D processes
Managing L&D business processes and their continuous improvement.
Manage L&D resources
Ensuring adequate capacity, availability and optimal utilisation of people, facilities and equipment to meet current and future organisational learning requirements and provide a seamless end-to-end customer experience.