Senior Blended Learning Consultant
£60K-£65K Basic Salary
|Role||Learning and development consulting|
A truly fantastic opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic Blended Learning Consultant to join a well-established learning agency. You will scope and identify compelling learning solutions for a range of global clients, using your knowledge and skills to challenge and understand learning requirements, as well as being hands on with the design of blended learning solutions to ensure they meet requirements.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Conduct discovery workshops with clients to understand their challenges and learning requirements
- Consult with clients to scope out a suitable blended learning solution
- Take ownership of the project, leading the design of the classroom and virtual learning part of the solution
- Work collaboratively with the digital learning team, who will produce the digital elements of the blended learning programme
- Facilitate Train the Trainer sessions for internal L&D teams within client’s organisations
- Ad-hoc facilitation of classroom based training and virtual training workshops to clients
- Analyse the data to ensure the learning is having the desired impact
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills with the ability to confidently consult with clients
- Ability to design engaging learning solutions on a variety of complex topics, including D&I and employee wellbeing
- Knowledgeable in the latest learning methodologies
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and work within agreed timelines
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Learning Consultant role, or similar
- Significant experience of consulting with external clients throughout the full learning design lifecycle
- Experience of designing training workshops for virtual and face-to-face delivery
- Experience of project managing the creation of the learning solution from end-to-end
- An understanding of what can be achieved through digital learning and the ability to discuss with clients
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience is desirable
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Design and develop solutions
Design and develop solutions
(Co-)Designing and developing learning experiences and solutions that include appropriate formal and informal learning solutions, resources and performance support, ensuring that business, performance and learner requirements are met.
Engaging, empowering and accelerating individuals, groups and organisations to facilitate their optimal change journey in a sustainable way that positively affects performance. Building individual resilience and organisational agility during episodic and continuous change.
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Facilitate face-to-face learning
Facilitating face-to-face learning events, using engaging facilitation skills to actively involve people in learning, motivate them to adopt desired behaviours and meet agreed session outcomes.
Facilitate live virtual learning
Facilitating interactive virtual-learning events using varied and regular interactive opportunities to encourage participation with the overall aim of meeting the session objectives/outcomes.
Strategy and operations
Manage and improve L&D processes
Managing L&D business processes and their continuous improvement.