A truly fantastic opportunity for a personable and experienced Senior Learning Consultant to join a well-established consultancy providing world-class coaching. You will scope and identify compelling learning solutions for a range of corporate clients, using your knowledge and skills to challenge and understand learning requirements, as well as overseeing the design and delivery of the coaching solution.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Lead the design and implementation of psychology based-learning and coaching solutions to a range of corporate clients
- Line manage a small team of Learning Designers, including providing mentoring and coaching to the team
- Conduct discovery workshops and lead focus groups with clients for custom requests, including scoping and designing the solution
- Quality assure learning and coaching products for clients
- Collaborate with colleagues internally on numerous projects to ensure projects are delivered on time and in line with client’s expectations
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to support with business development activities and campaigns to help grow the business and market presence for new releases
- Scope and lead projects to evaluate, upgrade and optimize existing digital and blended content to enrich and extend the coachee & client experience
- Positive, forward-thinking and approachable
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills with the ability to confidently consult with clients
- Ability to design engaging learning solutions on a variety of complex topics, including D&I, leadership and employee wellbeing
- Knowledgeable in the latest learning methodologies
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and work within agreed timelines
- A passion for leading teams and nurturing the growth of others
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Senior Learning Consultant role, or similar, working with external clients
- Significant experience of consulting with external clients throughout the full learning and development design lifecycle
- Experience of designing coaching and learning solutions for corporate audiences
- Experience of project managing the creation of the learning solution from end-to-end
- Experience designing and leading focus groups and conducting needs analysis
- Strong knowledge of executive coaching products, experiences and theoretical approaches
- An understanding of what can be achieved through digital platforms, digital learning and media to support coaching, with the ability to discuss with clients
- Qualifications within Psychology, Coaching or Learning and Development
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Psychology or related subjects
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
Design and develop solutions
Design and develop solutions
(Co-)Designing and developing learning experiences and solutions that include appropriate formal and informal learning solutions, resources and performance support, ensuring that business, performance and learner requirements are met.
Engaging, empowering and accelerating individuals, groups and organisations to facilitate their optimal change journey in a sustainable way that positively affects performance. Building individual resilience and organisational agility during episodic and continuous change.
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Performance and impact
Defining, measuring and interpreting learning impact in relation to the organisation’s performance objectives or expectations using a range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies. Evaluation scope includes both impact and effectiveness of learning solutions allows the organisation to take a view on the value that the learning has added.
Resolving workplace performance issues by partnering with customers/clients to provide a systematic analysis of performance gaps, recommending appropriate performance interventions and measuring ensuing business outcomes.
Strategy and operations
Develop L&D capability
Keeping L&D’s capabilities current and future-ready.
Building a culture of coaching where coaching is available at all levels of the organisation. Developing the skills of, and providing support to, leaders and managers to coach individuals and groups.
Structuring a programme of support and guidance to members of the organisation via mentoring. Supporting development and application of skills by others to help people build successful mentoring relationships.
Support work teams
Working with line and project managers to help a work team perform by working, collaborating and learning effectively together.
How do your skills measure up for this job? Create your own LPI Capability Map