An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic L&D professional to join a fast-growing recruitment company. You will have the opportunity to manage and deliver highly engaging behavioural and systems-based training workshops for Recruitment Consultants, including initial onboarding and ongoing development to ensure they can achieve brilliant results, in line with business objectives.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to identify learning needs and the appropriate delivery channels including, face to face and digital
- Facilitate highly engaging training workshops on recruitment processes, behavioural skills, sales techniques and systems training
- Ensure all new starters have the same onboarding experience
- Listen into calls and provide 1-2-1 coaching for the Recruitment Consultants
- Implement training pathways for current consultants to ensure continual development
- Manage and coordinate all learning interventions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and colleagues
- Confident, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Passionate about personal development and continuous improvement
- Ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders
- Desire to build an L&D team
- Minimum of 3 years experience delivering high quality training workshops
- Experience of designing and delivering learning for recruitment teams andor sales teams
- Prior experience in recruitment is desirable but not essential
- Experience of coaching 11 is desirable
- Relevant LD qualifications are desirable
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
Facilitate face-to-face learning
Facilitating face-to-face learning events, using engaging facilitation skills to actively involve people in learning, motivate them to adopt desired behaviours and meet agreed session outcomes.
Facilitate live virtual learning
Facilitating interactive virtual-learning events using varied and regular interactive opportunities to encourage participation with the overall aim of meeting the session objectives/outcomes.
Strategy and operations
Develop L&D capability
Keeping L&D’s capabilities current and future-ready.
Manage and improve L&D processes
Managing L&D business processes and their continuous improvement.
Manage L&D resources
Ensuring adequate capacity, availability and optimal utilisation of people, facilities and equipment to meet current and future organisational learning requirements and provide a seamless end-to-end customer experience.
Develop continuous learning skills
Supporting individuals to develop self-directed and self-managed learning skills to drive independent, collaborative and networked learning (includes informally, formally, personally, professionally and in the workplace).
Building a culture of coaching where coaching is available at all levels of the organisation. Developing the skills of, and providing support to, leaders and managers to coach individuals and groups.
Support work teams
Working with line and project managers to help a work team perform by working, collaborating and learning effectively together.