Our client, a well-established market-leading global training provider are looking for an instructional designer to join their international learning team to create engaging and innovative learning solutions for a variety of industries. Within this role, you will be responsible for the writing and designing of bespoke learning content as well as project managing all solutions until completion.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Work closely with subject matter experts internally and externally to define learning course aims and outcomes
- Design bespoke learning programmes, including the production of storyboards and scripts
- Liaise and build relationships with clients to ensure learning requirements are met and remain up to date
- Provide guidance and support to clients and stakeholders, ensuring they are in line with the latest digital learning trends
- Project manage the end-to-end process of the design cycle, including designing, implementing and evaluating
- Excellent communication skills of the English language, both verbal and written
- Great organisational skills with great attention to detail
- The ability to work on multiple projects at once, simultaneously
- Ability to build and retain close relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and subject matter experts
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the design of digital learning solutions
- Experience in applying recognised learning methodologies, principles and approaches when creating digital learning
- Instructional Design related qualifications are desirable but not essential
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
Design and develop solutions
Design and develop solutions
(Co-)Designing and developing learning experiences and solutions that include appropriate formal and informal learning solutions, resources and performance support, ensuring that business, performance and learner requirements are met.
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Strategy and operations
Develop L&D capability
Keeping L&D’s capabilities current and future-ready.
Aligning the learning strategy with the business strategy, planning to move the business forward and guiding execution of L&D tactics in line with strategy.
Manage and improve L&D processes
Managing L&D business processes and their continuous improvement.
Manage L&D resources
Ensuring adequate capacity, availability and optimal utilisation of people, facilities and equipment to meet current and future organisational learning requirements and provide a seamless end-to-end customer experience.
How do your skills measure up for this job? Create your own LPI Capability Map