Client Services Manager
£40K Basic Salary + Benefits
|Role||Project or Product Management|
|Benefits||Bonus scheme, Pension|
An excellent opportunity for a highly organised individual with outstanding interpersonal skills to join a global leading membership body within financial services. Our client is seeking a Client Services Manager to join their team. This role will focus on ensuring all learning programmes for clients are delivered efficiently. You will be responsible for leading a small team, organising client meetings, and delivering training sessions, as well as managing the team calendar and training schedule.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Maintain excellent client relationships, keeping an up-to-date knowledge of the client’s needs and ensuring effective client engagement throughout the design and delivery of learning programmes
- Managing projects from initiation to delivery to ensure excellent customer service is delivered
- Ensure training programmes delivered are of the highest quality and to budget and timeframes
- Improving the implementation processes, developing best practices to ensure continuous improvement and an enjoyable client experience.
- Identify new collaboration opportunities when working with clients and cross sell learning solutions that will add value
- Line management responsibilities for two direct reports
- Approachable with superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with an analytical minded approach
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload efficiently and have a strong attention to detail
- A self-motivated, approachable individual who uses their initiative and works well independently and within a team
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- Positive and pro-active with a can-do attitude
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a Learning Services role or equivalent
- Proven experience in providing high-quality accountclient relationship management or project management in the LD space
- Experience in line managing or leading a small team
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience within a commercial environment
- Project management qualifications such as PRINCE2 or equivalent are essential
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Design and develop solutions
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Ensuring resources are available for improving performance, tagging and placing them within the context of the workflow and need as an output of performance consulting, the information architecture and learning solution design.
Facilitate face-to-face learning
Facilitating face-to-face learning events, using engaging facilitation skills to actively involve people in learning, motivate them to adopt desired behaviours and meet agreed session outcomes.
Strategy and operations
Manage L&D procurement and finances
Specifying, sourcing, ordering and receiving supplies, services and assets required for L&D activities. Building and maintaining supplier relationships and managing supplier performance. Managing operating and capital budget allocated to L&D.
Manage L&D resources
Ensuring adequate capacity, availability and optimal utilisation of people, facilities and equipment to meet current and future organisational learning requirements and provide a seamless end-to-end customer experience.