Our client is looking for a SDR Manager to drive the success of their SDR team. You will oversee and support the team effort to qualify prospects through a variety of inbound and outbound activities while supervising lead generation and developing strategies specific to a variety of sectors. As a manager, you will have a strong focus on increasing the SDR team as well as coaching and continuous development. You will be empathic, motivated and creative.
Stand out from other candidates, with the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Continuously strive to understand the clients and their business objectives
- Support the growth, performance and continuous development of your team
- Refine inbound and outbound SDR processes
- Plan creative outbound campaigns
- Follow through with Sales team to ensure qualified leads are being followed up and turned into opportunities
- Feedback to Marketing to help improve the quality of inbound leads
- Ability to confidently communicate with senior colleagues and clients
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- 3 years managing a team of SDRs in the Saas, HR Tech or EdTech space.
- Experience using sales enablement tools such as SalesForce, HubSpot, Sales Navigator, Gong etc
- Experience using a CRM to record and generate regular reports.
The LPI Capability Map
It may help your application for this job if you submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
What can the Capability Map do for you?
Find out how the LPI’s Capability Map can help you land exactly the right job.Watch video
How do your skills measure up for this job? Create your own LPI Capability Map