A newly created role with a growing provider of innovative and successful leadership development and sales enablement programmes. Following several years of impressive growth, our client is looking to appoint a sales leader with several years of experience growing revenues within the commercial L&D arena. A strong knowledge of business skills training combined with the ability to lead by example - with several of your own accounts to manage - is essential. You will implement new sales processes and will need to have an excellent grasp of the sales figures, processes, pipeline and other data, combined with a coaching and development focused leadership style. Office based in London typically twice a week, ideally you will be within a one hour commute of the city centre.
Stand out from other candidates, with the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to ensure continuous success and achieve company revenue/GP targets.
- Lead, coach and motivate the sales team to consistently meet and exceed sales targets and performance metrics.
- Establish robust and effective sales processes, making best use of data analytics and other sales technologies
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with your own clients, to ensure achievement of personal sales targets.
- Identify new business opportunities and market trends, conducting market research and competitor analysis to inform sales strategies.
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline, manage sales forecasts and provide accurate sales reports and analysis to senior management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including programme managers, learning designers, trainers and operations to ensure seamless delivery of training to the highest standards.
- Develop and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals highlighting the company’s value proposition and differentiators.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop effective sales collateral, client success stories, email campaigns etc.
- Stay abreast of industry developments, emerging technologies and leadership and sales related training methodologies to effectively position the company as a leader within the management training arena.
- Exceptional leadership and team management abilities with a track record of successfully leading and motivating sales teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to balance the management of a small sales team with client management responsibilities.
- Strategic mindset and ability to analyse market trends, identify opportunities and develop effective sales strategies.
- Data-driven and results-focused with strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales tools to manage pipelines, track leads and generate reports.
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and ethical conduct.
- Willingness to travel to a London office at least twice a week is essential.
- Proven 10 year track record of success in sales leadership roles within the commercial LD training andor consulting arena.
- Strong understanding of the LD industry including corporate leadership training, professional development, digital learning and related sectors.
- Proven ability to drive sales growth and meet revenue targets.
- Previous experience in a PlayerManager role is an advantage.
- A business related degree or equivalent is an advantage.